Wednesday 9 October 2013

50 THINGS ABOUT US!

Wednesday 9 October 2013
This week we decided to let you guys get to know us better, so we are going to tell you 50 things about us! (25 each, it would be too long otherwise...)

Amy:

1 - I'm a twin... We don't really get along, her name is Megan (no not that Megan)
2 - I love 1D, but i have a feeling you already knew that...
3 - My fave colour pink.. it's bright and colourful, and pretty, (yay!)
4 - I want to live in New York for a gap year between College and University.
5 - My dream job would be a Youtuber, but I will probably be a Teacher.
6 - I LOVE singing.. I don't know why, I just do!
7 - I was born and raised in the Midlands, just outside of Birmingham, with my Mum.
8 - I moved in with my Dad, in Torquay, when I was 10.
9 - My first concert was when I was 11, it was to see the Saturdays in Plymouth.
10 - My blonde hair is natural.
11 - My favourite time of the year is Christmas, and I get really excited, I've been excited for over a month already...
12 - I'm not a very interesting person, as you can probably tell...
13 - I have a new born Niece called Evie, I haven't met her yet though, as she lives near my Mum in the Midlands.
14 - I have a 24 year old Brother called Oliver, (Evie is his child.)
15 - I'm taking the basics, (Maths, English, Science etc,) Music, Media Studies & Geography for my GCSE's.
16 - I love the smell of cooking toast.
17 - I'm constantly making lists, we even have blog books with lists of what we need to do!
18 - I'm such a forward planner, when me and Megan were talking about moving to New York, I planned EXACTLY how much money we had, if we worked certain hours AND all of our budgets!
19 - I ramble on about a lot of things, as you all have probably guessed... yeah, sorry about that!
20 - I never had a dummy, I sucked my thumb instead..
21 - I only stopped sucking my thumb, at the age of 11, because my Daddy paid me!
22 - I can be really organised, and tidy everything around the house, but my room is. a. tip.
23 - I am part of the year 10 netball team, but I have a feeling it was only because they didn't have anyone else...
24 - My Mum chose my name, I was nearly called Amelia!
25 - I take A LOT of selfies, don't judge! They don't go anywhere though, people look through my my phone are like, what?

Megan:

1 - I have long brown hair and I will NEVER cut my hair short again.
2 - Out of all my friends I'm one of the smallest...sad times..
3 - I love singing and hope to be a singer one day, even though I have stage fright.
4 - I'm an extremely ambitious person!
5 - I plan to live in New York for a year when I'm 18 with Amy , (obviously,) and another friend.
6 - My favourite singers are Caggie Dunlop, Cheryl Cole, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Girls Aloud, James Blunt, Jessie J, Ed Sheeran, Lana Del Ray, Adele, Bethany Joy Lenz, Emeli Sande etc..
7- I love photography and editing photos.
8 - My idols are Kate Middleton, Cheryl Cole, Caggie Dunlop and Nina Dobrev.
9 - My favourite TV shows are Doctor Who, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, One Tree Hill, Made in Chelsea, The Vampire Diaries, Friends, Will and Grace and Frasier.
10 - I LOVE Christmas and everything about it - Winter, snow, etc!
11 - I'm quite self-concious.
12 - I have five siblings, two younger half-brothers who live with my step mum, an older half-sister who lives with her fiancĂ©e and children and another older sister who lives with me and my mum.
13 - I'm always on my phone.
14 - I love youtubers and bloggers and think that Tanya Burr and Zoe Sugg are the cutest people ever.
15 - I'm an auntie to my 6 year old nephew – Brandon, and my 1 month old niece – Ivy.
16 - When I was younger, I was such a tomboy and I used to pretend that I was The Doctor..
17 - I used to do ballet, but I couldn’t pronounce it so, instead, said ‘bellet'.
18 - I do A LOT of yoga.
19 - I'm a vegetarian and always try to eat healthily.
20 - For my GCSE's I took Music, Media and Art.
21 - My love for coffee is inexplicable.
22 - When I'm older I want to live in London or New York.
23 - I love fashion and beauty.
24 - My favourite colour is yellow.
25 - I want to travel the world.

So there are our 50 facts, we hope you enjoyed having a nosy in our lives! Leave a fact about about yourself in the comments below or send us a link to your post!

Amy & Megan

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014