Thursday 6 February 2014

JANUARY NAILS!

Thursday 6 February 2014
Aloha beautiful people! So, if you were here for blogmas, you would know about my nails, over January, I've had loads of designs. I've decided at the end of the month I will do a dedicated post about my nails! So, here's January's!

All of these had a Sally Hansan Miracle Growth base coat, and a Maybellene 40 seconds top coat.

 I used: a Primark set for the black and gold bases, and a Tecnic nail art set for the gold accents!

I used: Barry M: Berry, and a Bbox silver.
 
I Used: Barry M: Berry, and Sally Hansen Magnetic (can't remember the shade)
 
(I hadn't cleaned them up at this point!) I used: a H&M Sparkly Purple!
 
I had a break and just used a Sally Hansen Miracle Growth Base Coat!
 
I used: a Kelly Brook Navy and Revlon: Star for the accent nail!
 
Not great quality, but hey ho!
I Used: Collection Hot Looks grey and little 3D stars for the accents!
 

I used: a Chanel base and a Strictly Come Dancing top coat accent nail,
 wow, Strictly Come Dancing, I'm cool.
I used: Nails Ink Foils - Kings Street.
 
I used: Dollish Polish: Master Cheif and One Direction nail transfers, I promise I'm cool!
 
 
I Used: Beauty UK Polish (doesn't have a name)

I've no idea what I used, as it didn't have a label, clever me...
 
 
So this is all I had for January, well, all I photographed anyway, I'm really annoyed, as I've missed atleast 2 out, and they were really cool aswell! I hope you like this sort of post, as I may even do it every mont, what d'ya think? Tell me in the comments! Thanks guys!
 
Amy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014