Tuesday 1 April 2014

MARCH NAILS!

Tuesday 1 April 2014
Hola, so I know last month didn't have one of these post and that is because I spent most of the month bare-nailed, so their sakes. The quality of my nails right now are shocking and I can't come to terms with why? I do everything in my nature to take care of them? So if any of you know about different nail strengthening ideas PLEASE tell me in the comments! Let's get on with this post then shall we?

All used with Sally Hansen Miracle Growth Base Coat and Maybelline 40 second top coat.

Primark Gold & Black with dotters

Ted Baker Black

I can't find the right shade, but it's a Tara's Talons polish.

Revlon Chroma Chameleon.

Collection Hot Looks Electric Dreams, OPI I just can't cope, George Sunset Orange, George Lavender Fantasy, Revlon Sweet Tart.

So, there you go! My nails from throughout March, though, I'm pretty sure I had more than that? Ah well! If there's any nail-related questions etc you want answering, comment below and I'll try my best to answer them!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014