Saturday 9 November 2013

CATSCHOCOLATE!

Saturday 9 November 2013

HEY! Today, I wanted you lot to help me out, my friend Chloe has just started her YouTube and her blogger account and only has one video at the moment, so what I want you to do is go check it out, her YouTube name is Catschocolate and her blog is Band Fans And Cats I will include a link also!

Her first video is titled 'A Day In The Life At School' and is footage of her and others around school, I am featured a little bit too, mostly being a weirdo and with Dan eating my face... Not like that, he is pretending to be a fish and 'bobbing' my face!

Chloe is a really good friend of mine and was actually the first friend I made when I moved into Secondary School, so we've been friends for like over three years now!

Go check her out and subscribe, also comment telling her I sent you there, it'll be a big help with her starting off!

Blog;
bandfans-and-cats.blogspot.co.uk

Youtube;
http://youtube.com/user/catschocolate

we're so attractive, eh?

With Megan T aswell! nice photobomb Dan!

Thanks guys!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014