Wednesday 6 November 2013

YOUTUBE!

Wednesday 6 November 2013
This isn't a normal post, and I know most of you won't really get excited about this post, but then again you won't get excited about another post... Moving on from that embarrassing moment!

This is just a short post to ask your opinion on something!

I want to be a Youtuber, but not really sure when I should start posting videos? I watch A LOT of Youtubers including the likes of: Tanya Burr; Zoella; Pointless Blog; Thatcher Joe; Jim Chapman... The list could go on!

Some people in my year have started Youtubing, and everyone has taken the 'mick' out of them... They were cringy to be honest though! Y'see that's what I'm worried about! Will people be horrible about it? I mean, I wouldn't post it to Facebook or anything, that would be exposing myself to all sorts of hate!

I actually found out recently that a few of my friends also want to do Youtubing, and some of the girls want to do Blogging as well, and you know when you have the competitive instinct to want to beat them? Be better than them, that feeling came flooding to me, they're lovely though, and would probably be better than me anyway... Ah well!

If I were to start posting videos NOW I wouldn't tell anyone, and I'm not sure whether I should wait at least a year until this Blog gets better, giving me more leeway and making it easier?

Please help me?

Amy




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7273427/?claim=mef3u77rdun">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014