Tuesday 5 November 2013

ISWAI!

Tuesday 5 November 2013
Hey guys, it's Megan here! This is a bit of a random post, but ever since Made in Chelsea's Caggie Dunlop's clothing brand 'ISWAI' launched in April 2012, I have loved every single piece produced by them and not just because I love Caggie! ISWAI (which stands for ' It Starts With An Idea'), is an individual clothing line, made to give underrated designers a chance to express their talent and creativity. I just wanted to do this post to show you guys what a great brand it is, as it's many different designers putting their own thoughts and ideas into something, even Caggie's had a go at designing some items!

The first line they launched was called 'Five Ways' and if your order was within the first 50 orders, you got a special hand-written note from Caggie, which I thought was nice touch. The tee's were priced at £42 when they first came out but since then, the price's have gone down to £30, which I think is a really good price as the the tee's are really good quality, the delivery's quick, they're comfortable and they're fashionable - what more do you need from a tee?!
This is the 'Universe light' tee which Caggie designed herself. This is personally one of my favourites and I got it from Christmas last year, it's sooooo nice!
                                                  Caggie with the other four designers of 'The Five Ways' line.

Caggie looking great at the launch of the ISWAI pop-up shop.
 
 
I Hope you enjoyed this random little post, I hope I did ISWAI justice! If you're reading this, I think you should go and check their website out as they have lots of new pieces coming out, all in time for the colder months - perfect for christmas presents!
 
ISWAI Links:
 
Thank you for reading,
 
Megan
 
                                                           
P.s. My Cardiff photo diary will be out later this week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014