Sunday 12 January 2014

CHRISTMAS SALES HAUL!

Sunday 12 January 2014
Aloha beautiful people!

I absolutely love the fact that after Christmas there are huge sales in EVERY store! I take full  advantage of this! I'm at that age where no body really knows what to buy you, and as I don't see very much of most of my family I tend to just get money or vouchers, so the sales are perfect!

So today, this post is just going to be about what I have bought! I'm really excited about some of these items too!



This is a plain white T shirt from Primark but it's been pressed so it has a pattern across it! It's really cute and I've had my eye on it for a few months, so I decided to buy it! Oh, the joys of Christmas! It was only £5! BARGAINOUS!


This can only be described as 'beetle-like' 'cause as you can see, it is multi coloured, like beetles! I'm so clever, I should totes get a nobel prize or something, watch out Steven Hawkins, is that how you spell it? Anyway, this was half price at an amazing price of just £3 from Newlook!


Oooh, I wonder what these are? TISSUES! I was all sniffly and had the dreadded cold, so I wanted a handy tissue cube, and when we were in Wilko, we saw these for 75p! So my Sister bought me a box! 3 ply! 


When I went to my Mum's stupidly, I only took my 'UGG' boots with me, so I decided to buy some more, and I came across these, I just thought they were so cute, and a bargain, only £10! They were from Primark though, so the price probably reflects the time they will last... Ah well! enjoy it while it lasts!

I'm also going to use this picture for the socks, they're so cute! They were £4 from River Island!


I love this jumper, it's snug in all the tight places, and the perfect length, as I can ger it over my bum too! It goes with a lot too! As I'm writing this, I realised we were watching Catfish I love that show! Sorry, had to... Back to the jumper, It is an AX Paris one, bought in Newlook for only £15! YAY!


I love tartan scarves, and I was actually after a red one but I saw a little shop and inside everything was one or two pounds. So obviously, I had to buy it! TWO POUNDS!!! Megan gets annoyed at me when I go on about how cheap it is... woops!


I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks, and I needed a dress! I have Newlook vouchers, so I searched there, I had been on the website previous, and found a really pretty one, but just my luck, it wasn't in store... Yay. But then I came across this one, an was similar to another I had seen, so I chose it. I have to admit, I'm not certain on it... It's a bit late now though... Aparently it looks okay though, so all good! This might sound weird, but: it's longer than I expected. don't get me wrong, I didn't want a mini dress or anything! Haha. It was £14 from Newlook


This beautiful thing is one half of my amazing pair of shoes, Megan first intoduced me to these beauties and I've loved them ever since! They weren't the cheapest thing I've bought, coming in at £35, but I don't care, I love them lots and lots! My family don't like them, but I don't care, I love them lots! They were from River Island!


I've never tried magnetic nail polish before and wanted to give it a go! It's a bluey-grey colour and is sparkly! It was only a pound! Which is a lot cheaper than anywhere else on the market! It's from poundland, I love poundland, 'cause they sell loads of good brands! Brilliant!

I also have a coat, hopefully arriving soon! I have bought more, but it's all just food, and other things that I can't for the life of me remember! Tell me, do you like my shoes?

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014