Tuesday 21 January 2014

END OF AN ERA!

Tuesday 21 January 2014
Aloha Beautiful People, this is just gonna bee a wee post today, sorry!

So I'm basically just going to tell you that I have just finished my singing lessons! I had an amazing teacher, she was called Tara Mathew, you may know her, she's had a few singles released, she's amazing at singing! Seriously! I had my lessons for over a year and a half

I'm really annoyed now, whilst writing this, the computer spazzed, and now I have to re-write everything! DAYUM!

One of the reasons I decided to quit was because I'm failing school at the moment, although thats most probably to do with my lack of concentration, I have the concentration span off a giggly toddler, no exaggeration. Also the fact that I tend to blog whenever possible... Yeah, I now see why I'm failing school... Great! Don't worry, I'm not planning on stopping blogging any time soon... Promise!

Yeah, Back on track! See what I mean now?! Tara has helped me with SO much, she's extended my available range by miles, and my confidence has boosted too! I feel as though I could get up tomorrow, and perform to thousands, unless it was people I know, that's a no go area me thinks.

A few years ago, I had a solo and we had to perform to the school, and all my friends, I managed to stutter a few lines, and then I burst into tears, all facts! My friends still take the pick out of me now!

Although I'm technically (better range, able to hold notes longer etc...) I still sound like a drowned rat, and am so sorry to any of you that will hear me sing, whether it's in the past, or in the future!

Another reason I felt the need to quit, was to do with my Duke Of Edinburgh Award I'm currently under going the Bronze Award, and had completed the desired three month period! I'm also going to the gym for the Physical Section and i have no idea what I'm doing for the Volunteering Section! I HAVE NO TIME!!!

I now realise that this post is starting to become a lot like that first post of our, oh, the joys... If you could die of humiliation, I'd be gone a long time ago! Sorry to all of you that have read that post, also a big thankyou to all of you that read that post, that would mean one of two things: a) You've been here from the start, ot b) you went through and have read all of our posts!

So this is all I'm going to bore you with for today!

Bu-byee!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014