Wednesday 8 January 2014

TOP FIVE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

Wednesday 8 January 2014
Hola beautiful people! Ah, it's nice to be back blogging again! Today I am going to be sharing with you my top five Christmas presents! Can I just say that I am in no way bragging, I just thoight this was a nice post Chistmas thing to write about! I hope you enjoy seeing what I got and that you all had a lovely Christmas too!

1 - Topshop Coat.

I got the most gorgeous black boyfriend style coat from Topshop as a gift from my Dad, I absolutely adore it!

2 - ISWAI Ring.

I got the above the knuckle ring from Santa, off of the website ISWAI, I was very please as it's one of my favourite pieces from the site!

3 - Converse.

My Mum bought me a pair of black Converse and I was super happy as I have wanted a pair for ages! I'm in love with them!

4 - Real Techniques Brushes.

Santa bought me the Real Techniques Core Collection and the Stippling Brush! I love them both so much! At the moment, I'm using the Stippling Brush, the Buffing Brush and the tiny Concealer Brush the most! Definite must-have for make-up lovers!

5 - Money.

Lots of my family gave me money for Christmas as I have a very indivual taste and I ahev to say that I am very grateful for that! So far I have purchased Nars Sheer Glow, a beautiful tartan scarf, a skirt and some leggings. I plan on spending it all this weekend as me and a couple of friends are going to Exeter!

So those are my top five favourite presents - what are yours?

Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014