Saturday 4 January 2014

TOP FIVE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

Saturday 4 January 2014
Aloha beautiful people! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am back from my Mum's! I had a fabby time, and got round to seeing the whole family and meeting my beautiful niece for the first time! YAY! Today, as it's my first day back, I wanted to post, as its been a week since the last post! I'm sure you coped just fine! Sit pretty as I share with you my top five gifts!

I have been extremely luck as to have received everything on my list (blogmas day three) and am extremely grateful! These five aren't in a particular order, just what I have handy first!

REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSH! YAY! I have been given the Expert face brush from Megan and I'm SO happy! I love it so much it's unreal, so thank you Megannnnnnn!!!

LA VIE EST BELLE! This has to be the nicest perfume I have EVER laid my nose upon, it's a Lancome one and it has a beautiful bottle, and it's just amazing, I had the 30ml bottle, and a mini 5ml bottle, it's so cute! This isn't necessarily a winter fragrance but I don't care, I love it! Thanks Mummy!!!

FAIRY LIGHTS! I have literally just put these up and they're adorable! They have six different effects: on, flicker, alternates, flash, chase, gradual and crazy! They are also from my Mummy! THANKYOUU!

Mind that mess! Haha!
LED TEA LIGHTS! I got five of these unwrapped at the bottom of my stocking, so when I tipped it I was so happy! I'm not allowed normal candles 'cause apparently I'll burn the house down, pfft. Thanks Santa! ;)
MIDNIGHT MEMORIES! As you are all fully aware of now, I love One Direction, and I got the Midnight Memories CD for Christmas and I. LOVE. IT. It's topped the other albums, and has that extra bit of edge, which I love! Highly recommend this album! THANKS MUMMY!
So there you have it, my top five gifts, I expect most of you got the new XBOX or iPhone, but tell us anyway what your favourite gift(s) is!
Bu-byeee!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014