Sunday 19 January 2014

MY FAVOURITE BLOGS!

Sunday 19 January 2014
Aloha Beautiful People! So I seem to have the bloggers block, is that a thing? Well, it is now! So I searched the Internet for inspiration for posts! I'd like to think this was a beauty blog, but it seems to just be a bit of everything these days! favourite

I came across this site:Floral and Freckled that link will take you to the inspiring post! It's 20 post ideas for beauty bloggers, perfect I thought! Number four is to tell you guys about my fave blogs at the moment... Here goes nothing!

The Beauty Department- This is a beauty blog, and they post daily! They give me LOADS of inspiration for makeup, nails and hair! They have done a post on pretty much everything beauty related under the sun! They even taught me how to wash my makeup brushes! They're just amazing and would totally recommend to anyone, especially a beauty novice like myself!

Zoella - Now, Zoe doesn't post very often, and I don't mind that, she also has a YouTube account which is also fabby! She posts about almost anything... She has hair posts, life posts, fashion posts! She started her career on her blog and she is what inspired us to start blogging! She is now very successful, so, it cant be that bad, can it?

Sprnkle Of Glitter - This ones a lil bit different, she also does baby posts, don't get the wrong idea, I'm 14, so not ready to even think about the idea.. But I just really enjoy reading her baby posts, as well as all her other posts! She is also a very active blogger, which I love! She also has a YouTube!

Tanya Burr - This is another one that also does YouTube! She is a makeup artist and is starting to post more regularly, which is fab! She does lifestyle posts as well as fashion and makeup and she is who has inspired me to train as a makeup artist!

So these have been my top blogs! What have yours been? I also just want to thank the blog that gave me this idea, not that she'll see it, she's probably a famous blogger... Ah well, we can dream!

WE GOT TO 1.5K!!! This is amazing, and we just want to say a huge thankyou, around a month ago we hit 1k! Hopefully we can carry on the 0.5k-a-month trend! It just makes us so happy to know we're not just writing, that people are actually reading this! So, just thanks! We love you all! A LOT!

Amy

1 comment:

Love and other ramblings © 2014