Saturday 13 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY EIGHT: LIST OF THINGS I WON'T EVER OWN ENTITLED 'WISHLIST'

Saturday 13 December 2014
Everyone has a few things they wish for over Christmas, don't they? What I have done is I made an online wishlist at Wishlistr, it is super easy and you can add links to everything you want! I have found that this way, I can give the link to my Mother as she was stuck for what to get me for Christmas! I also will find it satisfying to cross things off if they're received as gifts or if I buy them.

Samsung Galaxy S5 
I have had a Blackberry for two years now and it just doesn't do what I would like it to do! This phone is my dream phone as I just think it is stunning and does everything you could want and more! I know this is a rather expensive presents and I've never asked for something so expensive before which is why I do not expect I would get one. Though. if I open this present, I may cry...

A new coat
There are so many coats I want!! From Black to Camel to Grey... I want them all! I really like the 'Coocoon' style at the moment, along with the 'Boyfriend' and maybe throw in a biker jacket, eh? I am most likely not going to get any, so in the sales I'm going to have to pick up a couple aren't I?

Chunky Heeled Chelsea Boots 
Chelsea Boots go with almost everything and are a staple I do not currently own, as I love chunky heels, then it makes sense to mix the two together... These two make the perfect pair of boots and Newlook sell them for as little as £24.99!

Onesie
I have never owned a onesie and I feel deprived, there are so many I want but this one is just adorable! I always get Pyjamas in my stocking so maybe I'll get a onesie this year!

Real Techniques Brushes
I currently only own two, I want to build my collection up, I want the Powder Brush, Core Collection, Eye Starter Kit and the Lash-Brow Groomer. After that I can start to get more and more until I have them all, Wooo!

MUA LUXE
I have to say, their products aren't exactly renowned for their quality, but I have heard great things about the LUXEs. With high staying-power and pigmentation, leaving a matte finish they're everything I've been looking for in life. For £3, you can't go wrong, can you? I may buy myself the whole collection as there isn't a shade I don't like!

So they're just a few of the things, some on my Wishlistr, some not!

What are you hoping for this year?

Amy
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014