Monday 15 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY NINE: WISHLIST

Monday 15 December 2014
Unfortunately there are many items that I am yet to own, over on my wishlist but here are a few of my favourite things;

Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Lipstick, Shade 30

This shade is so beautiful, I feel as though it's the perfect shade for Winter, it's a mixture of berry red and fuchsia, soo nice! Plus I adore the finish of these lipsticks.

Clear Acrylic Make- Up Organiser

This is what it says it is, you really can't go wrong with it! I just think that it's a really nice alternative way of storing your make-up and it goes with any colour scheme - bonus!

Pretty Honest: The Straight-Talking Beauty Companion (Hardback)


I've had my eye on this for a while and now I'm just anxious to get my hands on and read all about Sali Hughes' beauty secrets etc. This book would be perfect for any beauty/skincare lover.

Eye Starter Kit, Real Techniques

I am in dire need of some new eyeshadow brushes and since hearing so many great reviews about these particular ones, I though I'd give them a try! I've used quite a few of these brushes before and really like them.

Deep Red Faux Fur Throw

I'm re-decorating my room with a grey and dark red colour scheme and since I love faux fur, I saw this and fell in love! It's so beautiful and soft :( I wanttttt!

Kurt Geiger Star Boots

If you happen to know me well, (lucky you oo) then you will be familiar with my obsession with boots, specifically black ankle ones.. These one are just stunning, but unfortunately are a little out of my price range :( One day, eh?

What things are the top of your wislist right now?

Megan x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014