Wednesday 3 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY THREE: NOVEMBER FAVOURITES

Wednesday 3 December 2014
It's day threeeeeeee! I can't even comprehend how happy that makes me! We haven't really done a Favourites Post for a month or two, and as we're in that Blog-ey/ Christmas-ey spirit we thought 'why the hell not?' I'm not actually too sure how many I have, I've planned a couple,  but I'm hoping they come to me whilst writing. Okay, So I'm gonna get on with it as I'm just rambling on at the moment, woops.

Beauty
Forever Living Bee Propolis Creme - This works like a miracle... No word of a lie. I had this weird red, itchy dry patch of skin on my right arm, and for years I didn't know what it was, I had tried everything: extensive moisture, any product I could find online, etc. My Mother has a business called 'Bee Forever You' in which she sells the Forever Living products (shout out to my Mum because why not). She had this product which has been known to dramatically help Eczema, Acne and with one of her other products even Psoriasis, so me willing to try anything gave it a go, within two weeks, if that, it had all gone. It is so fab, I did stop using it and notice it coming back, but with continued use, it worked, and really worked. If you want any more information on Bee Propolis Creme or any other Forever Living product, you can E-mail me, or go to https://www.facebook.com/beeforeveryou

Forever Living Aloe Lips - So as some of you may know, I'm a bit of a lip balm junkie (sorry not sorry), and Forever Living do a lip balm, and it is the nicest lip balm I have ever used, no word of a lie... It really nourishes your lips and stays balmy on them for a while... It comes in a stick so that's always a good thing. I love it so much that I have even gone and bought some off my Mum for my friends for Christmas... Also you can contact me or go to the link above for details and ways to buy etc.

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - Guess who got Acne? Me, lol. The name 'Vulgaris' really is quite fitting. Got a wee bit sidetracked there.. My bad. Anyway, the extra dash of coverage within this foundation really helps, being a full coverage foundation means that I can hide behind it and pretend I'm flawless (you should try it, it's great). This foundation really is fab, it does last ALL day, I haven't tried it for 25 hours, but I have but it on at 7am and taken it off at 2 and it still look good. With other foundations I've used in the past I've found they don't agree with my nose and they seem to depart, leaving me looking like Rudolph. With this one, though it's Christmas, this isn't the case, and I'm super happy I have this foundation in my life.

Real Techniques Stippling Brush - Since Christmas (last year) I was always using my Expert Face Brush I soon wanted a change and in the Summer I became the proud owner of the Stippling Brush up until last month I was always scared to use it as it is supposed to create a lighter coverage, I don't feel that was the case. I feel it leaves my face looking airbrushed and lovely, also the brush looks cool. I would highly recommend this brush it's just fab.

Johnsons Baby Shampoo - I always knew you should was your brushes regularly otherwise its vile and just no. Yet only like a month or two ago I started doing it as regularly as once every 1-2 weeks, what I use is simply just this and some warm water... It's so effortless to wash your brushes regularly and with this shampoo it doesn't have any harsh chemicals to harm your bristles. Also, if you're as clumsy as me, it's 'no tears', so even if you have a 'blonde moment' and slip getting it into your eye, it won't make you cry, it's the injuries that'll do that for you!

Food (yay)
Quorn Scotch Eggs - So as of the 24th of October I became a Pescitarian, I have had plenty of Quorn products in the past but these are by far my favourites (hence why they're here). For those of you who do not know what Scotch Eggs are, they're little balls off egg bits, covered in sausage meat (in this case Quorn and topped off with bread crumbs! They're super delicious and as I refer to them (only in my head, shush) 'Little Balls Of Happiness'.

Onion Bhajis - Everyone needs a little Bhaji in their lives, I mean, I may be spelling it wrong but lets hope not. I'm fussy when it comes to buffets. as I hate having food that other people may have touched, so I'm picky with them, and sandwiches are a no-go, but Bhajis, well they're always taken, because they're fab.

Music
Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down - Please don't ask me why, but this song always cheers me up, maybe it just reminds me of when I was younger at my Mum's, I do recall Oliver being an Arctic Monkeys fan? Maybe, I don't know. It came out 2006 so I would have been 7? Yeah, that makes sense!

So, they're November's favourites from the top of my head, what are yours?

Here's the link again to Bee Forever You: https://www.facebook.com/beeforeveryou
And my E-mail: amykayyspencer@gmail.com

TWENTY ONE DAYS

Amy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014