Tuesday 2 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY TWO: CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST

Tuesday 2 December 2014
I really can't  believe that it's already December.. how has this year gone so fast? I don't understand the logic of time.. Anyway moving on from the laws of time, here's my Christmas playlist! (Michael Bublé is a running theme throughout).


  1. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
  2.  Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
  3.  Happy Xmas (War is over) - John Lennon
  4.  All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
  5. Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Bublé
  6. Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl
  7. Last Christmas - Wham!
  8. Do They It's Christmas? - Band Aid 20
  9. Merry Xmas Everyone - Slade
  10. Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea
  11. Mistletoe & Wine - Cliff Richard
  12. Step Into Christmas - Elton John
  13. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé
  14. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
  15. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams
  16. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Dean Martin
  17. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
  18. The Christmas Song - Michael Bublé
  19. Winter Wonderland - Doris Day
  20. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
  21. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - The Crystals
  22. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Michael Bublé
  23. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
  24. Frosty The Snowman - Jackson 5
  25. Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue
  26. Ruldoph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - The Crystals
  27. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - The Ronettes
  28. Silent Night - Nat King Cole
  29. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Bublé
  30. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
  31. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Michael Bublé
  32. Jingle Bells - Ella Fitzgerald 
Here's a link to this playlist! I'm pretty sure that this is all of my favourite festive songs, if there's any I've missed, I'll be sure to update it! What's your ultimate Christmas Song?

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014