Monday 1 December 2014

INTRODUCTION TO BLOGMAS

Monday 1 December 2014
It's that time of the year again! Wooopwooop, I don't think I can explain how happy that makes me!

So for this year's Blogmas we have a basic schedule that I would leak to you, but then again we're going to end up not sticking to it, so I feel it would be a waste and letting ourselves down, like, if we keep it to ourselves we can pretend we haven't failed, but when it's exposed, well, then it gets bad.

We will try and keep alternating with posts like last year, with the occasional joint post!

Is there anything in particular you would want to see? Whether it be a makeup tutorial or a baking post? Ideas welcome below or you can always tweet us etc!

Thankyou and Merry Christmas

Amy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and other ramblings © 2014